MAVProxy, RaspberryPI, Mission Planner drops connection

I’ve just installed MAVProxy onto my RPI4 GCS. I’ve been able to forward the connection from a FC (Pixracer running AC4.0.9) to a MacBook and iPad both running QGC. I’m actually pretty impressed with that.

The problem is the install of MP on the RPI4. When MAVProxy isn’t running it has no problem connecting and staying connected to the FC. However when I have MAVProxy running it will connect the to the FC but very quickly the signal drops off and MP will lose connection. I have tried various combinations of MAVProxy only locally forwarding to MP (127.0.0.1:14550), as well as using my local IP address (192.168.1.76:14450). Ive tried it while forwarding to the laptop and tablet. No matter what I tried, the connection on the laptop and tablet never dropped, but the connection to MP on the RPI would always drop shortly after connecting.

I’ve closed MAVProxy, and now MP on the RPI is working just fine again.

The RPI4 is running Raspian. I’m connected to the FC using a mRo SIK Radio (V2).

Can I use MAVProxy on the RPI to forward the Mavlink connection from my FC to a second GCS while still running Mission Planner on the Pi?