Matrice 200 Conversion To Pixhawk Cube

Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place, this is my first post on the Ardupilot forum.

I have recently completed a custom build with the bones of a Matrice 200 (Essentially just the frame, arms, motors, batteries and landing legs) I have replaced the FC with a Pixhawk 2.1, new esc’s, etc.

I am running a very heavy payload giving it an AUW of around 6kg. Initial flight tests have gone better than expected but did require some minor tuning to smooth out some wobbles and overshooting.

I am now at the point where I am digging into some logs searching for warning signs of bad behavior but my experience with flight logs (and with pixhawk parameters in general) is fairly limited. I sure would like to have some experienced eyes take a look at a flight log or two and see what comes out in the wash.

I am connecting and calibrating the voltage sensor this morning and doing some more flight tests and will upload some logs in a few hours. This post is simply to set the table and call out for some assistance. Are there any specific info that is required to better assist you smart fellas? Is there a set of maneuvers that should be followed? I assume a short flight that is well documented is best?

Thanking you in advance,

Jeff Shoults

Here is a flight log from my first test flight this morning:

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IriWQxZqhbpQdBaot3nUfFbAMsxVWdpZ)

Note: The compass has been disabled, no GPS and in stabilize flight mode. I tried to just keep a steady hover indoors about 4ft off the ground. I landed once when the battery read 22v and it jumped back up to 24. Took off again until flight became fairly unstable and battery displayed 21v and then 23v when disarmed.