Matek F765 wing fly heli fw v4.0dev test process

The latest F765 wing fly traditional helicopter ardupilot firmware complete test process

2 Likes

@zhangsir thanks for forging ahead to test the latest developer version of firmware. I plan in the weeks ahead to develop some of the wiki’s that describe the improvements to features of the heli version of arducopter 4.0 firmware. Any feedback on how your parameter conversions went when upgrading from 3.6 to 4.0 would be appreciated. I think I had got most of the updates in about a month ago that support proper parameter conversions. so if you loaded a version recently then you should have all of those changes.

Thank you for your attention, thank you and like @ChrisOlson other the developers for their tireless efforts, so that the firmware of traditional helicopters has been steadily moving forward, I feel very happy.

I am looking forward to the update of the latest firmware wiki content!

For the use of Ardupilot’s traditional helicopter firmware, I have been following up for many years, starting with the earliest AC3.2.1, so, for many years of firmware upgrade process, I have been gradually testing the firmware of each version in each period through actual testing. The evolution, so, has accumulated a lot of j experience.

This test 4.0 Dev, I started directly from all the default parameters of a set of 4.0 Dev heli firmware, and did not apply the parameters of the previous 3.6 version, so there is no conversion process of 3.6 to 4.0.