Matek F405 wing and GPS set up advice please

Hi every one,im setting a Matek F405+matek gps up for a plane what settings do I put in mission planner compass please and do I calibrate as normal,many thank’s in advance

see http://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/common-matekf405-wing.html
use Rx/Tx3 for GPS on default params.
there’s no internal mag on matek wing, follow standard documentation for ext. mag setup.

cheers, basti

1 Like

thank you im sorted now have a nice easter Basti

1 Like

@MartyMcFly thanks, you too! btw i assumed you were referring to a matekf405-wing, though reading through your post a second time i realize you didn’t explicitly refer to the -wing. pretty much the same case for other matek boards too though, see ardupilot hardware options wiki for your individual board version in case it‘s not the -wing.

1 Like

Yes Basti it is the 405 wing long time pixhawk/cube quad person moving on to have a play with planks and maybe some sticks at the end

Hey Martin!!! Having issues getting compass to work on the f405 wing. It’s wired correctly just nothing happens when I go to calibrate and I have no heading readout. Thoughts?

1 Like

It’s a hardware issue. If you go and look at HWInfo in mission planner do you see the compass there? I only got the rm3100 to work with 405wing. Two of them, same issue.

1 Like