Many problems with apm 2.6 (3.1.1)

Hi, i need some help, i been triying for months to fix it and i cant do it by myself after reading a lot of posts and checing and rechecking everything…
X quad, f450
Motors: XXD A2212 1000KV Brushless Outrunner motor
30A Brushless ESC
3dr power board
apm 2.6 with copte vers: 3.1.1
battery 5200 mah
rc devo7 with rx703A
external compas(jumper in 3 position) compass conected in i2c connector (under gps conector).

This is the story…
Check all conections, rotations and propellers…(all ok as adupilot says)
Bad compass health constantly in the screen (after doing calib with dots and with ok confirmation).
All configure with wizard.
The drone wobbles and when left stick trhottle goes up , all its ok(woobles of courses but doesnt seem working bad) but when y move rigth stick left or rigth the drone moves too fast and losee power or something because it start to move inconsistenly with stab mode.
I have two videos to show it, because its more simply than a write description.

Please im very frustrated…please help

We need to see some logs from your flights to be able to tell anything real.

Suggestions:
Update to 3.2.1, the last stable release fro the APM
Have you done the calibrations using Mission Planner?
When you connect via USB is the HUD level?
Do your ground testing with the PROPS OFF.
Arm, quarter throttle - are the motors all spinning?
When you tilt the copter do the low motors speed up and the hight motors slow down?
When you push pitch forward do the front motors slow down and the rear speed up?
Vice versa?
Same with roll?

These would more productive tests than fighting with it while holding it by hand.
Safer too.

Update to 3.2.1, the last stable release fro the APM.
(im going to do that tonigth and i tell you…

Have you done the calibrations using Mission Planner?
Yes al calibration are made with wizard, showing ok everything in the last step.

When you connect via USB is the HUD level?
Yes. Its level and working ok if i move the drone betwenn diferent axes. The only strange thing its that yaw sometimes continue to increasing while the drone its stand an quiet in the table.
Do your ground testing with the PROPS OFF.Yes, and there looks like no problems, motors spins a lot and fine.

Arm, quarter throttle - are the motors all spinning?
No, i arm and the motors wont spin until i get trotle to 30 % or more, and normally start one motor and when i continue adding trhottle the other motors start to spin. Sometimes i heard ticks in some motors.

When you tilt the copter do the low motors speed up and the hight motors slow down?
Yes. An thats ok, if you see in the firs video, all works fine, i tilt it the motors start to push me up to be stabilize again, and suddenly start to move erratically…after that stab ok again…In the video its show as is. I didnt force the wobble and erratical movements.

When you push pitch forward do the front motors slow down and the rear speed up?
Vice versa?
Yes the second video shows this behaviour.

Same with roll?
When i turn with left stick to left or rigth (roll)it start again to make stranger things.

All works ok but in one moment starts to works erratically and after that it stabilize again…
Imposible to fly in that situation…

Im using the devo 7 connected in ppm mode with one cable and 2-3 pins in apm with his jumper.

I wish more ligth with this info for the situation…
The fligth data im going to upload tonigth…wich file you need? sorry im newie in apm.

Log file, you need to post a log file for any real answers.

You will be better served if you learn the individual screens for the individual calibrations rather than stepping through the wizard all the time.

The only strange thing its that yaw sometimes continue to increasing while the drone its stand an quiet in the table.
Well thats going to cause all sorts of issues.

When i turn with left stick to left or rigth (roll)it start again to make stranger things.
What mode are you using on the Tx?
If Mode 2 then left stick is throttle and yaw, not roll.

Without a log file there is not much more I can tell you.

What mode are you using on the Tx?
If Mode 2 then left stick is throttle and yaw, not roll.

Mode 1, Throttle is in left joystick.

The only strange thing its that yaw sometimes continue to increase while the drone its stand an quiet in the table.
Well, thats going to cause all sorts of issues.
Any idea on how to check if its apm component problem or misconfiguration?
Maybe

thanks for your responses

Mike, thanks for all, all was rigth but after hours searching for my chinesse motors, i find a video with a guy that shows how to calibrate them. Are the same same motors. Anyway it couldnt be reproduced. But gives me a way to understant in wich moment the motor says “calibrated suscesfull”.
After that, in stabilize mode i fly flaewlesly for about 15 minutes until rain starts…at 10:00 pm…
Anyway i continue having this yaw increase or decrease, i will continue to find the solution. But it can fly without problem.
**For the recors, and if anyone has simil problem… when the motors where badly configured, they didnt start at same time, or at same trothle… also if i armed the drone the motors wont spin at all only when i put trhottle on it, so…this is clearly a calibration fail.
Thanks to all
Next step:
**Fly some times for fun and avoid getting my fingers on it for a while jajajaja
**check yaw
**check failing telemetry
**Adding 360 sonnar with arduino nano
**Adding best legs because 3d printed orientation make them to fragile.