Making a delay at each waypoint doing a survey pattern with QGroundControl or Parameter

I want the copter to hit the waypoints at the end of the survey grid, stop, rotate to the next point, stop and rotate again and then continue on the line to the next waypoint across the grid and not round them off at each waypoint. I see that it can be done with a 1 second delay, but I cannot find how to do it in QGroundControl. I would like to do it for all waypoints in the survey pattern. I cannot find how to put that command in. I do not see anything in WP_NAV or WP. Thoughts?

I see in MP you can add a delay for each waypoint, but how would you do it for all points in a grid? I am using QGroundControl.

Thank you.

Anyone? I am using QGroundControl because that is the software on my Herelink controller. Is there a parameter for it?

That is not possible using QGC. Whether there is some vehicle param you can futz I don’t know.

I have the opposite problem. I upgraded to version 4.4 and now when doing a survey grid the drone keeps stopping at each waypoint instead of the nice curved corners it used to do automatically.

I really wish stuff like this and all the other settings I to redo when upgrading would stop changing.

So now I can’t figure out how to get it to do the corners properly anymore.

Sigh.

hii @steve the only solution for this issue is downgrading the firmware to 4.3.8 or lesser

Downgrading is a really, really bad idea. Just change the wp_nav_ radius parameter and it will work like you want.

i agree downgrading is a bad idea @amilcarlucas ,since i have tried increasing wp radius without any effect, i finally downgraded to 4.3.8 and it works well

Agree nav radius makes no difference

Also agreed that I can’t downgrade because there are safety issues with the old firmware that we have experienced

So I am stuck with bad cornering

Glad to hear someone else chime in here on the issue

Open a github issue with as many details as possible. If one of the devs can easily reproduce it, it might get solved faster. The better, more detailed the issue, makes it easier to fix it.