Mag and IMU isssues with pixhawk?

I recently moved from a clone APM to genuine 3dr Pixhawk. My setup was flying very well with APM with no issues, good gps hold, etc. Now that I have moved to Pixhawk I am unable to get position hold to work. When I flip to position hold the quad flies just like its in stabilize or alt hold drifting along whichever way the wind is blowing. Analyzing my log indicates only two issues.

Test: Compass = GOOD - No MAG data, unable to test mag_field interference
Test: IMU Mismatch = WARN - Check vibration or accelerometer calibration. (Mismatch: 0.94, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)

I have gone back and recalibrated my compass and accelerometer. It has made no change. In mission planner I show good GPS 3d lock. My compass points the correct direction and reacts appropriately as I spin the quad.

I am pretty much at a loss of what my issue is. I have attached my latest log below.

I didn’t look at your logs. However, with AC 3.2 I get some of the same MAG and IMU test results when I use the Auto Analyzer. I’ve even had a Mismatch/Fail result. However, when I read my logs the vibrations appear in line. How is your performance in LOITER (mine is flying real steady with no toilet bowling) ? I did the same re-calibrations you did, with no change. I’m open to more insight. But, at this point I’m going to have to question the Auto Analyzer results RE: Compass and IMU.

NOTE: The Pixhawk is supposed to be able to identify the presence of internal versus external GPS and Compass. The APM was not set to do this as I know it. There maybe something there. If so I haven’t been able to identify it.

[quote=“Flyhigh”]I recently moved from a clone APM to genuine 3dr Pixhawk. My setup was flying very well with APM with no issues, good gps hold, etc. Now that I have moved to Pixhawk I am unable to get position hold to work. When I flip to position hold the quad flies just like its in stabilize or alt hold drifting along whichever way the wind is blowing. Analyzing my log indicates only two issues.

Test: Compass = GOOD - No MAG data, unable to test mag_field interference
Test: IMU Mismatch = WARN - Check vibration or accelerometer calibration. (Mismatch: 0.94, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)

I have gone back and recalibrated my compass and accelerometer. It has made no change. In mission planner I show good GPS 3d lock. My compass points the correct direction and reacts appropriately as I spin the quad.

I am pretty much at a loss of what my issue is. I have attached my latest log below.[/quote]

There is no compass data being logged. It would be nice to see if it is part of the issue. Might set logging to almost everything.

Vibrations are high during points of the log, unless they were caused by hard landings during the flight they should be addressed.

THR_MIN and MOT_SPIN_ARMED are both set off default values and only need to be set higher if the motors won’t spin when armed.

i have the same problem and I found a solution.
I have set the value in Log_Bitmask to 26622.
Than have all the missing datas in the datalog.