Lowering the throttle in WP turns while in Auto

I’m flying with telemetry. I’ve noticed while in “AUTO”, passing through a “way point” the throttle and current goes up. Is there a parameter that I can change to lower the throttle? Or any help will be appreciated.

Thx, Brian

not sure I understand, you are not flying after all if you are in AUTO. The current and throttle going up a little momentarily when it hits a waypoint could be completely normal if changing course or altitude…maybe you want to post a log file

iriot,
Thanks for response.
You are correct on throttle and current goes up as you pass through a way point while you are in “Auto mode”, then goes back. This is what I would like to adjust… the throttle. Maybe my only choice is to lower the MAX throttle, if that exists ???
Brian

[quote=“norman_ok”]iriot,
Thanks for response.
You are correct on throttle and current goes up as you pass through a way point while you are in “Auto mode”, then goes back. This is what I would like to adjust… the throttle. Maybe my only choice is to lower the MAX throttle, if that exists ???
Brian[/quote]

Although it would be a pain in the arse, you could always do a speed change just prior and just after the waypoint. I suspect as you change direction and turn the TECS calculation is putting more into it.

what does the altitude do as well, you are looking at the bank, make sure the altitude isnt dropping, ie side slip, as that will cause a power up as well.

[quote=“norman_ok”]iriot,
Thanks for response.
Brian[/quote]

I found out that adjusting “THR_MAX” is related to Auto Mode when in a turn at a WP. If I reduce the THR MAX the throttle is reduced in the turn…but also THR MAX is related to FBWA mode. It might also be related to other modes?? I just use Auto and FBWA modes.

Thanks for all inputs,
norman_ok
Brian