I was asked to help analyzing the altitude loss which occurs during auto missions with a copter.
The behavior happens sometimes, it was not a one time event.
The copter is a 3DR Y6 Copter with Pixhawk and uBlox GPS.
LOG file and flight plan:
dropbox.com/sh/a37n0rq4gu3u … GxvXxtic….
I had a look, but can’t spot anything (the altitude loss occurs at around 3.5 minutes).
- vibrations are ok
- RC/TX connection is ok
- no pilot input during this time
- GPS is ok
- all in auto mode during this time
- the mission is defined to be at a height of 200 meters, so there should be no loss of altitude
- the loss of altitude is visible in the LOG file
- desired altitude decreases (why??), this leads the copter to loose height
I am stuck with this one,
any help is appreciated
thanks a lot