Looking for MayTech ESC-firmware!

Hi,

I am building a multicopter with Maytech 45A Opto HS-ESCs with SimonK-firmware. But when I read the manual it says there is a problem with stuttering motors when using these SimonK-ESCs with Tiger Motors (which is used here).

I contacted MayTech about this and they recommended me to use BL Heli firmware, its newer and better. I asked for the firmware but they asked if I had sent all ESCs over to them for programming. I wanted to reprogram them myself. They sell a USB-reprogrammer. Anyhow, they dont answer anymore. All I need is a BLHeli-hex-file for the MayTech 45A ESCs (HS-model). How do I do?

/MickeM

No one uses Maytech ESCs and have an answer? Have a 900mm heavylifter that needs to be ready to fly soon.

You would need to know which BLHeli firmware to load. There is firmware that is common to many ESC’s, like “Afro 20A” for example but you still need to know which one. There is a short list in BLHeli Suite and Maytech isn’t one of them. They would have to supply you with the Hex file.

You would need to know which BLHeli firmware to load. There is firmware that is common to many ESC’s, like “Afro 20A” for example but you still need to know which one. There is a short list in BLHeli Suite and Maytech isn’t one of them. They would have to supply you with the Hex file.

Someone said that the HobbyKing BlueSeries is the same ESC (30A-version at least). But Maytech have different series. And Maytech is much more expensive! Still no more answers from Maytech. I guess they dont exist anymore. No more Maytech-products for me anyway.

If it is impossible to find any firmware for these Maytech’s it would be great to find another good and reliable ESC for the Tiger Motor MN4014-9 400KV.

Its too bad the projects stops because of useless support from the manufacturer.

Will scrap these MayTech 45A’s and choose HobbyWing or KDE Direct instead. Thread solved.