Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Does someone has any infos about the little joystick on the skydroid H16 ? Is it bugged as on the T12 ?
Also, i’ve heard H16 now has a HDMI input, is it true ?

Edit : After some research, all h16 and H16Pro have HDMI input now. But I still can’t find any infos about the joystick…

Shalom…, soon i will receive my t12 skydroid., do you mind pls advice me about the correct settings for the channel?

1 Like

Robin if your asking about the little joystick that works like a button in one direction and a joystick in the other…Well thats the way it works. I spoke to Skydroid directly an they confirmed that.
As for teh H16 yes it’s hdmi.

1 Like

Hi @Dave84,
I am truly sorry for the late reply. How may I help?
Is it just the channel settings you need?
Gal

Good day, its ok don’t worry… yes its for channel setup…,

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows or has any information about the Skydroid M12HD model.
I am looking for a team that offers HD quality and I see that this particular model of the M series, offers HD Video in exchange it seems to sacrifice range.

Hi,Its sometime I didnt use the Device helper, now I try to open and crashes, I uninstall and install the latest but still crashes at open, I installed in the phone and crashes too, anyone else has this issue?

Hey @cala2, I think to resolve read from message 1793 I think that you have a similar issue like I had.
Hope this help
Gal

1 Like

:flushed: now I remember I read the comment but I wasnt flying at that moment and I suppose that not have that issue so no pay much attention and forgot, thanks Gal, solved.

1 Like

Finally I downloaded the helper from skydroid page and no issues with wifi BT, etc. http://www.skydroid.xin/?type=news&S_id=7&lang=en
Google play vers doesnt work well

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking at a 10 ”android tablet to use with my Skydroid t12. Could you recommend a specific model that works well? What models do you use? thanks

1 Like

that’s a great question and I’m hoping to hear some insightful answers. I have a T12 and an old android phone and would like to buy a large tablet for it. I would like to know what to avoid - do all 3 Skydroid apps work on all versions of android? what about a tablet with HDMI output (in addition to usb). can I connect it to HDMI vr goggles or a big TV?
rather than what works, I’d like to know what does not work!

1 Like

Hi, I have no clue to tablets that aren’t working, I am using an 8” Asus upgraded to Android 10.
Throughout this thread users mentioned their tablets.
Not much help here…
Gal

Hello to everyone, today arrived my skydroid T12. I will using it with a Cube Orange. Now my questions is how i connect the T12 to my cube? Cube only has clickmate and skydroid didn’t come with telemetry clickmate molex.

1 Like

Hi and enjoy your new T12.
First you connect the receiver (using the black dupont connector with two connectors coming from it) one goes to rcin (first connector on servo rail from left) this is s.bus, the second connector goes to telem1 or telem2 and this is how your T12 is connected to CubeOrange.
A few things to note, bind your radio to receiver first, look for YouTube video from Skydroid showing exactly what you need to do and even though it is in Chinese you shall figure it out.

HTH
Gal

Sorry @STojo, I wasn’t paying attention :sweat:, indeed they don’t ship it with the correct cable so you need to either build your custom cable or cut another telemetry cable and solder it yourself.
Gal

No problem thanks to reply Gal. Yeah i’m going to cut one of the telemetry cables that comes with the cube and solder it,do you know how is the cube wiring? Because the telemetry ports are 6pins and the ones of the skydroid are 4 pins.

hello, I know that a long time ago some colleague posted the link to download Skydroid Tower 6.6, it has been impossible for me to find it, you could put this link again, I would be very grateful. curious is that the official website of Skydroid the Tower to download is from a version prior to 6.6, it is not understood.

Hi @Guillermo_Sanchez, sharing from my dropbox
Gal

many thanks. Greetings

1 Like