Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Hi @rickyg32, all,

I think this t12 user manual can be added to the DropBox repo.
Gal

1 Like

Well, the bad news, I crashed. The good news, it cost me 3 broken props and one of the new t12 antenna wire got disconnected from the antenna base.
All was fantastic, I initiated autotune an the quad behaved nicely until it dropped.

It has nothing to do with the t12, that’s for sure.
I upgraded to 3.6.10 so I believe that I misconfigured something.

Any way just before the crash I videoed just to share with you and when I stopped it crashed.

The video

1 Like

Done
Added it this morning.
Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the crash. I have found 3.6.10 a little trickier to configure. Not sure why but I have had a few weird challenges with it.
Best of luck.

1 Like

What a pitty your crash, did you detect the reason? share your log in arducopter section and refer Us to it to try to help If you need; I always try to manual tune first to ensure is flyable and then try autotune, Leonard wrote nice instruction to this task just in case you dont see I share http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/tuning-process-instructions.html
Good luck next time, nice ship.

1 Like

@cala2 actually I have no clue what happened. One minute it was up there where I take a video :wink: and the next thing I see it’s going down.

Here is the link to the thread, I would appreciate you take a look.

2 Likes

Looks what new guys : :astonished:

1 Like

Crashed again.

Can anyone share an image of the radio setting of ch 1-4 from the Skydroid helper please. Maybe my configuration is flawed.

Gal

1 Like

here is another product. Is it really whole set? how does it differ from sg12 except range?

€ 92,07 | Skydroid T10 Remote Control Mini camera 10km digital map transmission remote control camera four-in-one plant protection
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/nodIvLao

1 Like

@gal what fc do you use? I had bad results from Pixhawk 4 and ardupilot :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Tom-fly,

I use the Cube Black. I did noticed you use the Holybro Pixhawk 4 but I didn’t want to go into that, mine is in the broken toys box with it’s monstrosity called pm07. And though, I know tridge did some hack to ignore the error if it shows its ugly face, I went and purchased the cube and never looked back.

2 Likes

@Tom-fly it seems the same as the t12 in a smaller package. However the price is very good.
Gal

1 Like

hmm, specifications say t10 has HD quality, but T12 has no hd quality…interesting product! really

1 Like

I hope T12 has longer distance but less video quality but something else to confirm.

1 Like

I am waiting for that video converter that @SKYDROID mentioned.

However, I cannot fly I am grounded until a new motor and a new esc shall arrive, which is a bummer. I was so anxious to test my new t12.

1 Like

Nice to see this thread is still active and everyone is still helping one and other.
What a great hobby

1 Like

yes it is, and Skydroid is releasing great products! One suggestion is, would we see 4G /5G based control/cam system someday with unlimited range from Skydroid?

1 Like

Dear all
I received my T12 a few days ago. Binding was very easy … however after installing skydroid apps on my Sansung Galaxy A6, when I tried to connect via usb with the radio, I have no success. The apps seem to be working normally, but I have no response from the radio, nor camera image in App fpv. Can someone give me a support?
Thank you

1 Like

Congrats Bob.
Did you try by Bluethoot?

1 Like

Hi Bob,
Congrats on your new radio.

If you haven’t done so yet, I would recommend Skydroid’s video where you can get almost all answers.

First you need to make sure you have installed latest versions (if you haven’t) from here. and the settings helper from dropbox’s root dir.
Make sure you update everything, both radio tx and rx.

After you turn on your radio, open your A6 settings->Bluetooth->seach->T12_… ->pass 1234

In Tower at the bottom left select ML10 and not T12. Then you would have the Bluetooth option to connect. Once connected you should see your vehicle’s data and video.

If using QGC, click on the settings->comm->select Bluetooth and give a name->scroll down to button and save.
Now click connect and you would see your vehicle’s data.
Connect the radio’s USB cable to the bottom left port on radio and usb-c or mini to your A6. Now turn on FPV app and it should show your video. On FPV app settings you need to enable it to run as floating window (can’t remember the name but you’ll figure it out) so you can place it over QGC.

Connect your device using Bluetooth, and start Tower. With tower you don’t need any cable.

You would need the cable only if you plan to use QGC for video (Tower works with the video directly).

HTH,
Gal

2 Likes