Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Hi, do you ever tried IMREN 18650 3500mAh 30A battery?
I wonder if it can working well, thanks!

I am reaching out regarding an issue I encountered with my T10 controller. Unfortunately, I accidentally cut the 7-wire telemetry cable, and the wires are now inside the body of the remote.

I am currently facing challenges reconnecting the telemetry, and I would greatly appreciate your guidance in this matter. If possible, could you please provide detailed instructions or share information on the correct placement of the 7 black wires within the remote?
For reference, I have a T10 controller. If any fellow T10 users could assist by opening their remotes and sharing the configuration of the 7 black wires, it would be immensely helpful.

If anyone has found a solution to this I would like to hear it. suspect it is not possible because the skydroid receiver does not send a mavlink “Radio_status” message with the RSSI data.

@Wouter_Tollenaar Apparently they provide a SDK to get those RSSI values from the android device. At least that is how it is handled in H16. The SDK works fine and you can get RSSI values this way. It can get implemented in QGC too, although it would require software development