Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Just installed the new firmware 5.4.
Does anyone have a changelog?
Only Chinese characters are in the app.

Thatā€™s what the instructions will help you, you always need to update the receiver first, and only then the transmitter. Soft is in the discussion here. You insert the wiring according to the instructions and connect it to the computer after disassembling the case, you clamp the button and insert it into the USB of the computer

1 Like

instructions in chinese. i Fix it by New device helper app. Download from skydroid webpage. Demoted transmitter, and downgraded firmware. After works well. Updated receiver first than transmitter.

1 Like

Hi, I have a Skydroid T12 and I recently ordered the new skydroid two axis Gimbal camera.

Everything works great. The gimbal works. I can move the camera using the mini joystick on the transmitter. I get a great image on my phone from the camera. the gimbal is very stable.

But the camera does not record. It came with a 16gb SD card already installed, but the card is always empty. No video is recorded to the card.

How do I start recording?

I have updated the transmitter and receiver to v5.4 firmware. I have tried arming the vehicle and pressing RECORD in the FPV app. But the SD card is always empty.

Thank you!

Is the camera output analog or digital?

digital. there is a gimbal controller in the mount which keeps it level. the camera outputs a proprietary digital stream to the rc receiver. It also has an SD card slot in it, with a card installed.

problem is, the sd card is always empty.

I canā€™t find any instructions for this camera. none. no sign of it on skydroid website.

am I the only person who has bought and installed this camera???

could you please post a pic of the connection of the gimbal to the rx?

Hi @dale2020 ,
I also use this T12 with 2 axis Gimbal Cameraā€¦ I can record video or photo directly on my mobile phone. So all the recording video and photo is in the mobile phoneā€¦ I knew there is a micro SD card on the Camera, but I have not checked it yetā€¦
T12 gimbal camera is much simple than SIYI MK15 or 30ā€¦ But it has full HD resolution small camera.

@Corrado_Steri , connection is very simple. Just connect directly to the RX . I think This gimbal camera is special made for the T12. I will post a photo laterā€¦

Is anybody here being successful forwarding telemetry from skydroid to another device? Using the method in the manual doesnā€™t work, and using QGC forwarding feature works but it is not nice, it would be better if skydroid would forward it automatically. Any experiences?

hello iā€™m italian and i bought the radio skydroid t12l, sorry for my ignorance iā€™ve always had drones dji mavic, xioonami etc etc iā€™ve never mounted a drone, i would like to know something this radio already has telemetry ā€¦ so i donā€™t understand if i have to buy a pixhawk with an external telemetry or just that of the radio ā€¦ thanks

In order to forward mavlink message to other devices, you should follow the instructions presented in this datasheet:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xSLxRkQuDuTPuPF5uNssizIUEKJUnJJv?usp=sharing
Basically, Skydroid H16 router the mavlink stream from UART0 to TCP Port 5760 (it does not work in UART1, maybe it is a different TCP Address or it is just not available yet).
The procedure presented on the manual relies on H16 Hotspot, but it can work in any network topology, it is only needed to change the IP of TCP Server to the IP assigned for H16 on the network.

1 Like

Someone can post here a good quality photo of the skydroid t12 board on both sides, I have a problem with charging and I would like to solve it, but I need at least a photo!!!

Dear SMC-JB
Honest greetings and respect
please can you help me to forward video from Raspberry Pi 3B+ to the SkyDroid-Receiver (R10).
using csi camera +usb camera
i will be thankful to you if you explain in steps
thanks a lot in advance

Hello, I cannot find a description for the above camera. How do you connect the lidar? SCL SDA or RX TX?

amazing ļ¼Œhow much is it and where can i buy it ?

dear [SMC-JB]
please i need your help in a similar projects
please contact
170072SD@aou.edu.sd

Hey guys, I bought the SKYDROID Single axis gimbal camera, G-DCAM, to connect it to my T12, but, I canā€™t align the gimbal properly. Can anybody help meā€™. I have tried everything and nothing.

I have same problem.

I try to connect laser obstacle sensor to serial 4.
Rx/Tx Tx/Rx and Rx/Rx Tx/Tx but it doesnā€™t work.

I send an email to skydroid, because they didnā€™t send me a manual.

Maybe someone now how to connect it correctly and tune it in mission planner

Did anyone ever get the RSSI to display in QGroundControl?

Hello friends, for a while now I have a G-Dcam, a single axis gimbal, connected to a T12. I have never been able to calibrate the vertical center, always reaching around -45Ā°. I canā€™t find anywhere how to calibrate it. Can you help me please