Logging of external sensor / PWM inputs to the Pixhawk 2.1 & reviewing in Mission Planner

Hey guys,

Been lurking around here a while & building multirotors (& a few attempts at Plane too) the last 3.5 years with good success so far. (Check out my channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF7vt1_1jAebySP7EL-aSGw). ArduPilot is an amazing software/hardware capability suite with an incredible community - my hat’s off to all contributors involved.

I have a problem though in that I would like to log external sensor output and/or external PWM signal inputs to the Pixhawk 2.1 & then review in Mission Planner with the rest of the typical log activity but am struggling to find info on the net how to do…

Would really appreciate any & all advice in this area - apologies if it has been covered before somewhere.

Ken

1 Like

Hi Ken,
I am looking to solve the same problem, logging various sensors using Arduino to communicate with PixHawk. Unfortunately, until now I had no success. I still could not get them to communicate, which was my first approach for then later log the information received.

I would also appreciate any help from the colleagues.
Best Regards