Log Feedback

Attached is the log of my last flight this evening. This is the first log I have loaded. I used the wiki to validate vibration and throttle mid values. I was just curious if anyone might review the log and provide feedback on what the data shows I could do to improve performance. Ultimately I’m looking for feedback on how to better review the log file.

Thanks,
Rob

your flight was having a peak of 70 meters :wink:
i don’t see anything wrong, the yaw in and out are a little bit weird to me, try to re-calibrate the compass with Mission planner V1.3.0 like done by chris anderson here

youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … _mjfPlHL9o

you will need to add one turn more as seen in the video by holding the iris on the back to fullfill the calibration process.

Before you calibrate i would suggest to save all the settings first, just in case you have to go back to it.

Thanks for your feedback. Which field did you use to determine the max height? I see a BALT field with a max value of 30?

I’m a little hesitant still to go very high because my copter doesn’t seem very stable coming down from altitude. I will try to do some tests tonight to get some more data.

Thanks,
Rob

I found the metric!.. Thanks again for your feedback.

Rob