Servers by jDrones

LittleBee Pro ESC Pixhawk

(Toto Mauris) #1

I would like to use LittleBee Pro ESC (with OneShot125) on a S550 hexacopter with Pixhaxk.

Before buy this ESC, I would like to know if this ESC is compatible with ArduCopter on Pixhawk and the problems to avoid…

(Piotr Markiewicz) #2

Calibration don’t work for OneShot (bug), you have to set manually in MP and BLHeli tool. Apart from that many people fly blheli Escs.

Maybe some day we will see DSHOT implemented in arducopter and this will solve calibration problem.

(Sai Desai) #3

hey there even i am planning to upgrade from cheap 30amp esc to littlebee pro 30amp esc with Blheli_S firmware and bootloader can anyone pls conform that this esc will work fine with pixhwak

(Dave) #4

I’m using BLHeli_S firmware ESC’s on 3 quads with Pixhawk or Pixhawk variants. They work fine. I don’t bother with ESC calibration I just set the range manually in BLHeli Suite.

(davidbitton) #5

I have those exact ESCs on a PixFalcon. I used a Revo w/ Betaflight and BLHeli Configurator to upgrade the firmware and tweak settings. I used the 30A version with a Pixracer. Fine there too.

(Sai Desai) #6

so what range did u set in BlHeli suite and did u do any changes in misssion planner to get it work with oneshot 125

(Sai Desai) #7

just to be clear i am talking abt this esc

(Dave) #8

MOT_PWM_TYPE set to 2. I set the ESC range to 1080 MIN, 1980 MAX but this will depend on your PWM limits. MOT_SPIN_MIN will be a factor as to when the motors start. They are all related.