Left side raises first in Stabilize

The troublemaker that won’t take off the ground right. Been fighting with this quad for a few weeks now, and no matter what I do it won’t act the way I expect it to.
When in Stabilize, the left side of the quad always raises up faster then any other. I can hear the left side motors spin up faster the moment a bit of throttle is applied. The right two motors hum quietly when they spin up from 0 throttle to 10%, but the left two seem to “jump” to life, they sound almost angry. Yet once I go from any amount of throttle to another amount - all motors sound and react the same.
Then when I try and take off, the quad lifts off from the left side, until i throttle down enough as to keep it form flipping over. But if I hold to stick to the left, then it almost hover correctly, but upon releasing the sick it resumes it’s heavy right hand flip/dive.
I went as far as to try and load the Iris defaults, in hopes that some setting I missed will be fixed. I had my phone connected to the quad during this test flight, and it lost connection (my antenna is broken and I’m saving up for a replacement) apparently the Iris is defaulted to witch to RTH/Land when this happens. Whne it did switch to RTH/Land, the quad flew up about 5 feet and hovered perfectly. At this point I wasn’t sure what was going on so I switched back to stabilize and then it resumed leaning to the right, but I brought it down without damage to the quad. I haven’t a clue why this happened, no do I have the balls to fly the quad in other modes when I cannot control it in stabilize.
I had the quad (incorrectly) in the “X” shape before, and it work alright, could over and was totally controllable. But now in the “v” shape it’s started doing all this.
I am using a taranis to control the quad, which seems to work just fine with my Syma, so I’m not sure if it’s the culprit - or at least it is competent when controlling something apart form my Discovery.
Please help, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I just want to get in the air!
tl;dr Quad lifts up it’s left side in stabilize, but not in land

@freshwaterfish1,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

I’ve attached my log of the event I have described, however this is the first time I’ve sent a log - so I might have done this wrong.

@freshwaterfish1,
Here is an auto analysis of your log file:

Size (kb) 1516.4296875
No of lines 20946
Duration 0:05:00
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.2.1
Firmware Hash 36b405fb
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0

Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Balance/Twist = GOOD -
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = FAIL - Large change in mag_field (237.50%)
Max mag field length (1156.04) > recommended (550.00)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: GCS
Test: GPS = GOOD -
Test: IMU Mismatch = GOOD - (Mismatch: 0.21, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)
Test: Parameters = GOOD -
Test: PM = FAIL - 7 slow loop lines found, max 9.68% on line 7655
Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD -
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = GOOD -

There are a couple of issues that you might want to address.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Your not playing with two transmitters and remapping channels are you? Looks like RC1 in channel is not setup correctly. This will cause a large lean to the right.

Do the Transmitter calibration again and it should be fine. I have seen this with RCMAP changes where someone wanted to use a DSM radio instead of the original IRIS radio.

Mike