Latest MP version seems to be crashing

The latest mission planner from the downloads section seems to be crashing on my laptop.

Version no. is 1.2.82
Running on Windows 8.

Does the mission player need adobe flash player or java to run?
SOrry for the noob qn.

MP doesn’t need flash, it does need .net framework v4

Sir could you elaborate more on the .net framework V4?

Sir i just checked and i already have the latest version of the .net framework V4.

can you please post a Screenshot or similar how far its getting.

@blackbloy,
I am running the MP on a laptop running Windows 8. I just updated to 1.2.83 and began to have very slow Mavlink disconnects and the MP window was slow to close. To overcome this issue I had to completely remove the MP from the laptop including the MP folder, program, and drivers. I then used the latest msi to install MP 1.2.83 and all is well now. The latest msi now installs 1.2.83, not 1.2.82.
Regards,
TCIII Developer

[quote=“TCIII”]@blackbloy,
I am running the MP on a laptop running Windows 8. I just updated to 1.2.83 and began to have very slow Mavlink disconnects and the MP window was slow to close. To overcome this issue I had to completely remove the MP from the laptop including the MP folder, program, and drivers. I then used the latest msi to install MP 1.2.83 and all is well now. The latest msi now installs 1.2.83, not 1.2.82.
Regards,
TCIII Developer[/quote]

Thank you for the reply sir. I will do as you say and get back with you if it works.

I was seeing issues with 1.2.83 as well and am updating right now.

I did as you said sir and i managed to fix the problem.

Thank you for the help sir.