Large Slow boat, need help understanding DesLatAcc

Barge type boat with differential steering.
I have gone through the steps to tune for speed and turning.

This is the turn rate desired and actual:

This is the turn rate desired and actual:

I feel like the boat is pretty good at keeping up with what the controller wants. However DesLatAcc is 25 times higher than what the boat can acheive.

Unable to figure out what I can do to make this less demanding, Turn G Max is at the minimum of .1, and turn radius is at max 10.

Thanks for your time and appreciate any feedback.

Side notes:
Waypoint radius has no affect, it does not cut corners.
Pivot is off.
Just need it to counter steer earlier, before it gets to the line.
The BIN: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qhHOd2D4T00TJidsxMpC3YYl-OcMY73E/view?usp=drive_link

After looking at Nils Dohse’s BIN I saw that his DesLatAcc was smaller than mine. Went through to see what parameters were different and came across PSC_POS_P. His was lower than the “minimum” so I gave it a try. The smaller the number the better it got, went down to .006.
There is still an oscillation of the same duration but an almost manageable amplitude.
I have a feeling this is from the boat being more of a barge and less of a boat. Probably need to give it a keel so that it is more directional.

I have a hard time trying to understand why the line is more important than the waypoint. Wish you could change priority to “aim heading to waypoint” instead of “get to the line”.

Just wanted to update incase this could help anybody in the future, as this has been an absolute time sink.

Boat:1200lbs on barrels
Motors: 2 Minn Kota 40lbs thrust
ESC: Brushed Quicrun880 (50%limit)
RC Receiver: Arduino Uno with toggle switches.
Battery: Lead Acid

Biggest problem is that even though you put in your crafts limitations(acc/dec, turn radius, turn G, Rotacc, max turn rate, WP radius) it did not take any of that into account when trying to get the craft to the line. When you entered the waypoint circle, it would just turn after you pass “the wall.”

It wasn’t until I found PSC_POS_P, and lowered it way past its minimum .025, I made progress. Loosened up the pull to the line which is needed in a larger craft. Realized the limits are just suggestions so I put ATC_STR_RAT_P to 6.

Really happy with the results, some adjustments here and there probably.

If you have a similar size boat here is the BIN with all of the parameters:

For some reason this runs speed was targeted at MaxSpeed instead of WP Speed, never happened before, hopefully wont again. The corners look different because there was wind.