Long range UAV link 100mw for 60KM was designed and tested

Another few carry lover than me, this looks a big advantage from this hardware, as soon as I have mine Im going to take a photo how many things I can reduce with this radio

How good does the system work if there are strong interferences nearby? I’m living close to a transmission tower and I’m not getting any good range on my systems, 200m max.

Skydroid.
Question for you. I have seen the instructions for binding a new receiver to the transmitter.
So here is what I am trying to understand. In a typical RC transmitter a receiver is bound to a transmitter, but its bound at the model level. In other words the model has an ID in it that helps teh transmitter and receiver talk to each other.
Since this is not the case with the Skydroid transmitter, this question comes to mind. Does the transmitter only bind to a single receiver yes or no.
If the answer is no then does the second bound receiver work when the transmitter is turned on regardless of what aircraft it’s installed in. So in theory you could control both aircraft at the same time.

Let me know please and thanks. I have a second receiver on it’s way and curious how thats actually going to work.

Has your order been shipped as yet

The two receiver will use the same ID, so you can control two aircraft at the same time. However, telemetry will fail. So, make sure that only one receiver works if you want to use telemetry.

Thanks, thats what I suspected.
Much the same as a mavic.

cheers

Here is the video you need😋

Maybe this will solve your troubles.I also have telemetrys with short distance and high power high prices😂 two years ago.

ah now I understand what those things are for.
Thanks for this…going to put them on tomorrow morning.

Cheers

yes! finally order was shipped, it’ll arrive next week here.

Tom-fly.
If you need it I have written down everything I have learned about the unit so far in one word document. Your welcome to use it if you need it. I am no technical writer but it should help.

1 Like

Thank you a lot. that will make setup much faster. I will make instructions how to use F4 series FC and Pixhawk 4 with M12L.
Have you tried M12L yet in flying aircaft?

Hey there.
Not as yet. I have a GPS issue that I need to get resolved first and then I can try getting it airborne. I setup all the sticks and switches this morning.

Another question: How high would the import tax to germany be?

I meant the tax rate for transmitter and receiver, which is between 0% and 17%, depending on the product type.

well! I got the M12L, and it looks good. All the parts were included: transmitter, rx with small & larger antennas. Sturdy metal box and other parts. Here is picture of opened box and parts taken out. Next I’ll charge tx battery and try pixhawk with it.

Here are pictures of Tx and Rx unit. I got them in -5C temperature outside to check what is functionality after bringing back to room temperature. They worked fine after visiting few minutes in backyard. I really like outlook of M12L, it feels good in hand and controlsticks are accurate. Unit is pretty wide if you have used to normal size tx. Lets continue testing…

Pixhawk and RX connected, no smoke, green light switched on so binding is fine between M12L and Rx. Nice! next some Pixhawk testing…

1 Like