I have this setting
- Frsky RC connected to GCS using USB .
- enable Joystick setting in MP .
- I can Detect all the 8 channel
- I want to send more channel from the RC but there is no option in joystick setting.
- I am not using RC receiver .
my channel is
5- Kill switch.
8 - Camera switch.
9- Gimbal tilt
10 - Gimbal Pan
11- Relay switch
12- Relay switch.
How can I fit all these channels using MP joystick setting ?
currently there is no way to support channels above 8
Will it allow 2 joysticks? head tracker would be nice from the laptop…
What if you do not use an rc controller? Would a regular joystick use more?
It is an ardupilot limitation as far as i know, MP would have no probs in supporting override above channel 8. From what i understand from 3.7 ardupilot will support override up to 16 channels, so i guess we will have to wait a couple more months untill 3.7 is out. I asked in the 3.6 forum some clarification but didn’t get an answer yet.
If you search rc override in ardupilot github repository you’ll find what i just wrote about 3.7 support.