we are looking for a RC link and a telemetry link that are Japan MIC compliant.
We know that 920MHz (up-to 20mW) and 2,4GHz (up-to 10mW/MHz) bands are free for UAV use without any special permit, as long as the radios are certified to be compliant with the Japanese law.
But so far I could not find any.
- RDF900x does not seam to be compliant.
- 3DR 915MHz do not have this certification.
- Doodle Labs RM-2450 have the certification but do not send RC signals, only mavlink telemetry.
- FrSky stuff is not compliant
- Radiomaster stuff is not compliant