Issues with ESCs, Motors

Hello! Let me start this by saying I am very new to the Mission Planner software and RC vehicles in general. I’ve been working on an autonomous boat project since the beginning of February, and am now trying to setup all of the software and components. I thought I set up everything correctly, however, when I go to turn on the motors, they won’t spin up. I have confirmed that the ESCs are recieving the 13V of electricity from the PMB via a volt meter, so the board is not the problem. Does anyone know why this is happening, and what I can do to resolve the issue? I have attached photos of my wiring and connections below. Thanks so much and any help is appreciated!

Best,
Jake

Link to photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fEua2OszuOnqUtT_w-bNawuo8LmTsnpj?usp=sharing
I am using a Pixhawk 4 from Holybro as the main autopilot computer.

Have you tested the motors with a transmitter receiver setup, to make sure there are o other hidden failures?
I struggled with ESC control of my ESC controller and it had to do with the relationship with the safety switch, the ESC and the controller. I’m using an ESC that needs a pwm signal to train for neutral when it is turned on. It seems that the pilot controller is not outputting that signal unless the safety switch is bypassed and disabled. Try disabling the safety switch and carefully test you ESC and motor.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the message. I have not tested the motors before, as they didn’t have any easy way of connecting them to power until I soldered everything on the PMB. I do have a safety switch, but it has been disabled for quite some time now. The vehicle arms after a few seconds being on, but will not throttle up the motors. I’m starting to think that it’s an issue with the ESCs, as they never beeped to indicate they were programmed. These specific ESCs said they would not need a programming card, and would only need to have throttle applied to calibrate them. Alas, throttle applied yet no output.