Issue with EK3_SRC1_YAW Setting on Matek H743 Slim V3 with H-RTK Mosaic-H (Dual Antenna Heading)

Hello,

I need help with configuring my flight controller Matek H743 Slim V3 and the H-RTK Mosaic-H (Dual Antenna Heading) system from Holybro. I am using the latest ArduPilot firmware 4.6 Dev and have followed all the setup recommendations provided on the Holybro documentation site, specifically the “Use as a Rover (Aircraft) Unit” section.

After applying the recommended settings, I encounter an error when attempting to arm the copter in any mode other than Stabilize:

Arm: Need Alt Estimate

I have experimented with different settings and found that this error occurs when the parameter EK3_SRC1_YAW is set to 2 (GPS), as suggested in the instructions. However, if I change the parameter EK3_SRC1_YAW to Compass, the error goes away.

My question is: how can I resolve the “Need Alt Estimate” error when the recommended parameter EK3_SRC1_YAW is set to 2 (GPS)? Are there any additional settings or configurations that I might have missed?

I would appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you!