Issue in MP: Throttle is assigned to roll? Roll Visa Versa

Hi guys!

I am trying to see which direction all my motors spin, and I can not do that until my ESCs are calibrated:

[size=150]setup[/size]

Here is what I currently have on the bench:

[attachment=1]1.png[/attachment]

A 9XR (Mode 2 - throttle on left stick) with Frsky DJT module and a D4R-II PPM receiver speaking to the Pixhawk and hobbywing Quattro ESC.

[size=150]Issue[/size]

My issue is that when I go to my radio calibration page on the mission planner with the Pixhawk connected via USB and move my left throttle stick up it affects the ‘Roll’. The right stick seems to be assigned to throttle!

[attachment=0]2.png[/attachment]

The transmitter itself recognized the left stick to be throttle as it should but Mission Planner does not! Where am I going wrong?

Best regards guys!

@jethro,
In the MP Full Parameter List try adjusting the following RCMAP parameters to work with your transmitter joysticks:

RCMAP_PITCH
RCMAP_ROLL
RCMAP_ THRO
RCMAP_YAW

Regards,
TCIII GM

I actually just solved this one my self, the issue was to do with my channels on the radio not being properly assigned in the mixer!

Remember!

CH-1 AILERON or ROLL
CH-2 ELEVON or PITCH
CH-3 THROTTLE
CH-4 YAW

Perhaps this should be made clearer in the wiki page here… should I draft something for a wiki editor to look at? Also the screenshots could be updated to the latest version of MP to avoid confusion… but I digress.

EDIT: Thanks for the info Thomas… mark this puppy as solved!