Issue in LOITER mode after RC lost

• AC4.4.0
  • FS_THR_ENABLE=7 (Brake or Land)
  • flying in Loiter mode
  • switched off the RC —> Copter switched to BRAKE flightmod
  • switched the copter to LOITER via MissionPlanners (MP) „Action“-Tab —> Copter drifts!!!
  • switched the copter to POSHOLD via MP —> Copter holds it‘s position

Why he is drifting in LOITER mode?
It seems, that tho copter was in AltHold mode and not in LEITER.

If you send log, then we can review the issue

The log is to big for direct upload. Is there another way for uploading it?

Upload it to a cloud storage website and a post a link to it.

Here is the link:

RC 5 keeps switching to 1300 - Flight mode 2 - Alt-Hold for a moment. Not sure why. Could have something to do with how your radio is setup when you are turning it off? It’s only in Alt-hold for a short time but that might be enough to let it drift.

How can I see in log file, if commands are sent by Treansmitter (RC Radio - FrSKy) or by MissinPlanner (MP)(Telemetrie Radio)? What is the indicator for Connection Lost of RC?
The drift behavior what I mean wasn’t that shortly after switching off the RC - it was the moment when tze RC is lost, copter goes into BREAK and then switsched it to Loiter via MP.

I’ve just been looking at the messages in the log file. For example:

2023-09-16 08:57:51.409 Error: Subsys RADIO ECode 2
2023-09-16 08:57:51.409 Error: Subsys FAILSAFE_RADIO ECode 1
2023-09-16 08:57:51.409 Radio Failsafe

Okay, I think I may have not fully understood the issue. There is certainly moments when the drone is going into ALT_HOLD because of the RC5 changing positions. But that may not be all you’re seeing. The other thing I noticed was that on at least one occasion the FC was still getting pitch and roll inputs during breaking and POSHOLD. The inputs look flat, meaning there is some kind of error because nobody can hold their hand that stable on an RC stick for that long.

Check that the failsafe on the radio is set to No-pulses. Do not set it too hold or custom.

Any log viewer will show the RCIN values. These values are what the flight controller is seeing from the RC input path.