Is this supported? JHEMCU GF30H743

This is very cheap for a h743 controller, is it supported with ardupilot?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006481909692.html

Since it isn’t listed here, it is not officially supported

there was a JHEMCU board that was supported I wasnt sure if this was related.

Probably some unofficial beta exists? I’d like to try it as beta tester ;))
For the moment this is the cheapest FC with H743 and I’m pretty sure it might be a good choice
as ardupilot controller

1 Like

Currently in master, libraries/AP_HAL_ChibiOS/hwdef does not contain a directory for this board.

However, based on what I see about the board, there is nothing preventing Ardupilot from supporting it - someone just needs to write a hwdef.dat for it, most likely by running hwdef/scripts/convert_betaflight_unified.py on a Betaflight target, editing, checking and double-checking. Obviously, for that someone needs to have such a board in hand…

There might be a chance that there is a currently supported board which is sufficiently similar to this board, so that one can adjust just a little bit. For instance, Flywoo GOKU F405 ERVT can run the target FlywooF405S-AIO with an addition of one barometer driver and a subsequent change of AHRS rotation in the parameters. But this typically works for similar boards from one manufacturer, and again, I am not sure there is such a board for the topic subject.

3 Likes

JHEF-JHEH743_HD.zip (3.9 KB)

I use the “hwdef/scripts/convert_betaflight_unified.py” to covert it to hwdef.dat and hwdef_bl.dat from JHEF-JHEH743_HD.config.
I will find time to give it a try.

I think this has been added. there should be firmware for it soon.

1 Like