Is it possible to use the RTK F9P and RTK UN982 modules together?

A question for those who work with RTK receivers. Is it possible to use the F9P module for the base and the UM 982 module for the rover? If so, are there any who have set it up?

It should work for RTK. I run a F9P base here. You will need to pass the RTCM3 corrections to the receiver - MP will help with that. Your combination will work.

I just have doubts about the compatibility of ublox and unicore in their “internal messages”. @Yuri_Rage has a lot of experience with RTK receivers, maybe he will give me information.

Best luck and happy flying.

Unless you mean you want to mix and match receivers ON the vehicle for moving baseline, it will work fine, and I have nothing more to add to the answer already well stated above.

im running 3x F9P. My base sends its corrections off to RTK2GO.COM which i then connect mission planner to. Im guessing that as long as you can connect mission planner to your base, then your rover GPS’s should be happy, regardless of brand of hardware.

A simple test could be connecting a UN982 to a snip service like RTK2GO for corrections and see if it works… eg confirm RTK FIX, and how long to get a fix.

Keep us posted on your progress. The F9P ArdusimpleRTK2B are working well for us, but get pricey when fitting out a few rovers, so looking for new cheaper tech !

RTCM3 is RTCM3. It doesn’t matter what brand the hardware is if it’s valid correction data.

Thanks! I will use one F9P receiver as a base, and the UN982 with two antennas on the rover (without a magnetic compass) moving baseline.