I found a bug about status screen of Mission Planner.
I checked it on ArduPlane 4.0.5.
Also I saw it on ArduCopter4.0.3.
I upload two images.
In both image, same Cube Black with ArduPlane 4.0.5 was used.
servo9-14 function were set as 51 (RC1).
First image is the screen shot of Mission Planner connected by teremetry.
You can see that ch9-14 output are 0.
Second image shows the screen connected by USB cable.
You can see that ch9-14 output as ch1 input.
In both case, I checked AUX2 with servo motor, and it moved well.
From these, I think that there are some bugs on communication function of Mission Planner or Ardupilot.