- Half the size of a matchbox - small enough for any drone
- Weighs less than 20g - doesn’t compromise your payload and flight time
- IP67 enclosure - doesn’t die when it gets wet
- Aluminum housing - no interference with your GPS
- As an AGL altimeter - range >80m on most natural surfaces at 84 readings per second
- As part of a scanning system - range >50m at 678 readings per second
- First and last signals are measured - keeps you above the trees or measuring down to the ground
Range test to some trees in the bright African sunshine with the wind blowing - simulating flying high on a sunny day
You can see the first and last signals being measured.
Here’s an LW20 hooked up to a USB converter cable using the 3.3V serial interface:
The LW20 will be available directly from our Web store here: lightware.co.za or from our super distributers around the world.