Internal error iomcu_reset

Hi. I’d like to use AT 1.1.0. But whenever I do an axel calibration compass calibration servo test… and ready to track I see that message internal error iomcu_reset. And tracker is not moving sometimes HUD is also has a crazy behavior like moving upside down. On AT 0.8 that I’m using now, everything works more or less fine. what may cause such an error? I’m using pixhawk 2.4.8 Internal(turned off) and external compasses with GPS module(Ublox6).

I have a similar problem. I am able to calibrate the accelerometers and the compasses (itmac79 put together some very helpful information Antenna Tracker - Step By Step Setup and Simulator) On arming the internal error iomcu_reset error appears and locks the tracker up.

Please provide both onboard (“dataflash”) logs and tlogs.

2020-06-01 12-04-25.bin (818.7 KB)

sorry for a long reply I was very busy on these days

My antenna tracker

Having this same issue with my antenna tracker, once calibrated it gives “Internal Error 0x1000” and constantly searches never finding the target

can you try latest,

https://firmware.ardupilot.org/AntennaTracker/latest/

thanks, the latest working significantly better, but in this version the tracker is not pointing on the airplane it always give me 10-20 degrees to the left or to the right.

Trackers orange line is pointing at the plane, so that is a good sign.

Its just a matter of tuning to get the red line to align with the orange.

After tuning it is working perfectly. Thanks.

1 Like

hi sir…
i have same proplem . i use last frimware tracker. how you find solutions ?