Installing Drivers: Here3+ "Rover"

Hello, everyone!

To make a long story short, I’ve been slowly assembling this GPS unit together for a rover, and I can’t get the ROVER’s driver installed! I’ve downloaded MissionPlanner & UConnect, and the necessary REF & Rover firmware.
Base: UBX_M8_305_HPG_143_REFERENCE.4afe47902b3d8068a4fedccd45b8e6be.bin
Rover: UBX_M8_305_HPG_143_ROVER.74d7454b395e2fdf680d864f40b9dbed.bin

My Setup…
FCU: CubePilot - Orange Cube+, v4.2.3
Base: Here+ RTK, FWVR=HPG 1.43REF (confirmed with UConnect 23.08)
Rover: Here3+, No driver has been loaded to puck
(Pic1)

Here+ RTK Base Firmware was a breeze (after finding it) through UConnect…
(Pic2)

For the Here3+ I opened the puck but the USB link ports on the board are not the same as the version pictured in the manual…( Here+ RTK GPS — Copter documentation " Connect your HERE+ Base and Rover to Computer") (Pic3)

In other forums, people have successfully used MissionPlanner to upgrade/upload, but the “MENU” button’s functions do not work… ie I hit “MENU>>Update” and nothing happens.
Its also worth noting that everything about the puck is blank onscreen…

• Select Setup >> Optional Hardware >> DroneCAN/UAVCAN
  • Push the MAVLink-CAN1 button (my GPS is connected to the CAN1 port with CAN2 currently open)

They say… but this isn’t working…

• Look for, “com.hex.here” and push the “Menu” button on the right side
  • Menu >> Update

But the Here3+ in CAN1 has No information to update… (Pic4)

TIA

Pic2_BaseFirmware

You’re overcomplicating things a lot. The Here3+ is configured out of the box to work as a single RTK receiver with ArduPilot. Plug it into a CAN port and set the parameters according to the first few paragraphs in the manual. After changing any CAN parameters on the autopilot, you should reboot to get them to take effect.

You should also set SERIAL3_PROTOCOL and SERIAL4_PROTOCOL to -1.