Incorrectly configured Copter climbs rapidly and loses control

I have problem my Vehicle climb rapidly it self and lost control on ALTHold Mode. and behavior it so wild until it has crashed.
below i provide LOG file. hopefully guys you could help me to analyze this Log, please!

Hi @Captboy! It seems like your vision estimate inputs are very off, which seems to have caused the problem.

does ALTHOLD Mode require Position estimate from vision sensor? for sure i don’t know.
If yes, then how to disable it? so that i can fly safe with ALTHOLD Mode without Position estimate required.

So problem doesn’t come from PID Tuning or Radio interference signal right?

Anyway, thanks so much for your response buddy.

Try setting EK3_SRC1_VELZ = 0. You’ll now be totally relying on barometer and not on your external velocity estimates for z axis which will drift overtime.

Check your vibration levels. High vibration can cause this behavior.
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-measuring-vibration.html

Looks like thrust loss on Motor 2, Motor 1 dropped to compensate and then it goes to hell. Everything else happened after that. You should have battery logging.

Why Dshot150? And you have the Bdshot firmware flashed but it’s not configured.

1 Like

for sure i don’t know why choose D shoot 150. which one suitable between Dshot or one shoot?

how to configure?

What ESC’s do you have? Dshot600 is typically the most reliable. How to configure depends on what you have.

my ESC s Hobywing X Rotor 4in1 65A. i want my vehicle has smooth flight characteristic and smooth to control. because I’m going to use indoor drone purpose.

ESC manual says that Dshot signaling is supported any rate up to at least Dshot1200.

OK, then you want to configure for Bdshot and Dhot600 as follows:
MOT_PWM_TYPE,6
SERVO_BLH_AUTO,1
SERVO_BLH_BDMASK,15
SERVO_DSHOT_ESC,3
SERVO_DSHOT_RATE,2

Restart, make a flight and see if ESC telemetry is on the log.
I would say there is quite a more to do with tuning. Those PID’s look off, notch filter not configured, among other things.