In stabilization mode the APM will change to CIRCLEMODE

Hello together,

at first, sorry for my english.
Today I made my maiden flight with a GoPro on my easystar 2.
If I fly in stabilization mode the APM will often change for a short time in circlemode and than change back to stab. mode.
Is this a failsafe mode ?
It can be possible that the emphasis ist wrong with the GoPro. Maybe this can be the reason ?!?!
Thank you for help :smiley:

Best regards

It sounds like you have everything configured right and you’re getting to the limit of your RC range.

By default, when failsafe is detected, the plane will first circle for 20 seconds, then switch to RTL.

[quote=“Noircogi”]It sounds like you have everything configured right and you’re getting to the limit of your RC range.

By default, when failsafe is detected, the plane will first circle for 20 seconds, then switch to RTL.[/quote]

Except his log doesn’t show any Failsafe events. So it’s not a throttle (radio) Failsafe. The log doesn’t show any ERRs at all.

The RCIN for Channel 8, the usual flight mode selector, does seem to be bouncing around a lot. It could be your PWM settings for each flight mode aren’t separated by enough and your radio drifts from one to another.

Helle,

Thank You for help. I have This Problem a few seconds After the take Off. So the rc Signal cant be very Bad. Or ?
What can i do? Is it good if i Chance the mode switch to the gear Switch for example. So i can Test an other Channel.

Regards sayor

Looking at the RCIN channels all 8 have a lot of noise and random glitches from fully on to fully off. Something is very wrong with your transmitter or receiver, or there is a lot of interference being picked up.

Ok. On which Part of the log file Can i find that Bad Signals? If i Know where i can read the values, than i can change the Transmitter and Check the new values. Or have You a better idea?

Regards