In my vtol vehicle, the motors do not rotate at the same speed.

Hello everyone, I have four engines that I use for vertical takeoff and one engine for horizontal takeoff. I use 4 in 1 deshot esc for vertical takeoff motors. When I give full throttle from my controller. While one of my motors rotates at 1900 pwm signal, the other three motors rotate at 1400 pwm signal. As a result of this situation, my vtol vehicle turns on the yaw axis at takeoff and cannot take off correctly. If I need to give more information, I use the quad x type for engine aspects. Thank you for your help.

Capture

Are you testing this while holding down the vehicle on the ground? Or did you actually took off?

Provide a .bin log file for further analysis

Before taking off, we put weight on the landing gear of the plane on the ground and gave it full throttle.
The log is below
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15FS57icCFPgOOzxYG-WlNwpIli9cgx_z?usp=drive_link

The results of this test don’t mean anything other than the motors run.

We discuss this at least once a week in this forum. You are testing a closed loop control system in an open-loop fashion. The test results will be invalid and not what YOU expected.
Search this forum, like I said, this is a mistake that many people do, and we explain why it does not work like you want it to many, many times already.