In CUAV v5 nano there is no signal at the output to the motors

After turning on the CUAV v5 nano flight controller, the startup process is OK. Only the engines are not calibrating. I use EMAX MT3515-650Kv motors and ESC HOBBYWING 40A regulators. I also tried with other motors and regulators and the effect was the same. I can easily arm the controller from the FLYSKY transmitter, but the motors will not arm. I have calibrated ESC several times with the Arduino and everything was fine and with the controller and Mission Planner it fails. The minimum servos of the motors were set in the Mission Planner at 1100 PWM, after changing to 1000 PWM, nothing has changed. According to the leaflet of the ESC XRotor regulators, when they emit a warning beep … every second after starting the controller with connected motors, it means that there is no output signal.
This is the first time I have encountered such a strange situation. When the regulators were calibrated, the engines always started.
As for the output, I connect the servo, after setting it in Mission Planner, I can normally control them from the transmitter.
Can anyone tell where the error is? Maybe that’s why the v5 nano controller is so little popular. I would like to have a positive opinion of him. Maybe other v5 nano owners can help me.

Problem has been solved.
I close the topic.

Can you please describe a solution?
I have same situation. Trying with two V5

Same Issue can you help me with that. How did you solved ??
you can pin me on pavanverma1891@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.