Iflight Blitz F7 aio

Hope somone can shed a light on this?
Recently been looking for a small aio FC to work on a 3 to 4 inch whoop with a 360 degree camera
Seems most of the boards Ardupilot support are now outdated …but did find the mentioned board iflight Blitz F7 aio
So ordered one of these i believe under Ardupilot or arducopter its listed as Blitz F745 so using Stm32 cube programmer dfu mode loaded the one with bootloader ie bl all seemed to install ok but when i went to use mision planner in messages it states…config error: INS unable to initialise driver… on an endless loop tryed many different versions beta ect …all the same the board from iflight state version 1.1 no mention anywhere which board ardupilot support as seems the only board available also tryed with battery then usb and tryed the iflight beat f7 just in case …
Any help please :pray:

The blitz you need is the “BLITZ Whoop F7 AIO” - BLITZ Whoop F7 AIO - the others do not have enough flash IIRC. I don’t think the IMU has changed, so I suspect you do not have this board.

Hi andyp1per
Thanks for the quick responce
I have this one

So can you see which IMU they used? It’s probably that square to the right of the MCU

Thanks andyp1per
Looking closely i found a stray bit of solder across that mcu see what you think

Hi Steven, if you are able to return it and get your payment back than do this.
This bad soldering is not the only bad part on the picture. Also other solderings looks bad and can cause some short circuits.
In principle it is possible to clean this points if you have very good expierience in manual soldering of SMD parts. But as these solderings so bad you can’t be sure that everything below the main CPU (BGA) is ok.

That looks bad! Send it back!

Your right thank you so much
Thought it was something i was doing wrong?
It’s going back as we speak
Will try again
Thank you again for all your help
Steve w