If I damaged it..how do I test which croaked?

very odd… LOVE the Here+ GPS and how quickly it would lock in 12-14 satellites INDOORS! (upstairs office)
Now have my hexcopter nearing completion…yep…couple times of connecting and disconnecting while building…
now I have no gps at all. It looks like mavlink message are working from the P2.1 as my osd will say disarmed, no 3d fix etc (mavlink messages) and I have stats in mission Planner (no gps)

So…how can I test what died? The Here+ button and lights work, an o-scope looks like I have pules/signals on all lines (other then gnd and V+ of course) I’ve played with multiple settings in MP to no avale.
I thought I damaged the cable, have a correct Here+ cable with a smaller GPS2 socket connector but hate to re-config as I’m using that Ser3 connector (GPS2) for Leedar which works just fine.

ideas? suggestions? how would it croak so easily? Is the PH2.1 worht trusting with a couple of grand $$ in hardware in the air if it dies on the bench??
:stuck_out_tongue: HELP… ideas please!

tia

ptegler

Needs clarification.The HERE+ is the RTK system.Do you mean a HERE GPS or the HERE+ RTK GPS ?

It may make a difference.

not sure what difference…it’s a matter of testing the hardware vs wiring vs socket/plug.
I verified the P2.1 is ok as plugging an older 3DR gps mod into gps 2 conn gave me the green lights on the still connected Here gps module. But with similar signals on all the pins (avail per their hardware config) had similar o-scope signatures. So I still need a way to test wiring to socket, socket to P2.1 cube.

Regardless… I bit the bullet…bought a new carrier and second here gps module. Worst case it IS the carrier/socket, and I can run dual GPS. (fingers crossed)

ptegler