I have a setup where an arduino sends commands via mavlink to pixhawk from this git:
Up to ardurover 3.1.2 I could send a command via code that would put the Pixhawk into manual mode as well as auto mode.
Starting with AR 3.2.0 and on, I can no loger send a command to put the pixhawk in manual mode. Oddly, I can send a code that will put the pixhawk in auto mode.
I realize it is a shot in the dark to post here hoping to find an answer, BUt every other function I have works:
- I can update/change waypoints all the way up to AR (Beta) 3.5
- I can cmd to turn pixhawk to auto all the way up to AR (Beta) 3.5
- I can cmd telemetry dump from the pixhawk all the way up to AR (Beta) 3.5
- I can reboot px4 via command all the way up to AR (Beta) 3.5
- I can clear waypoints via command all the way up to AR (Beta) 3.5
The one thing i cant do is comand it to manual. I have been beating my head against the wall over this since I really want to upgrade to 3.x.
Any insights, tips, incantations, or holiday spirit is welcome!
edit: updated to proper git link
edit 2: moved from rover 3.2 to 3.3/3.4 since nit many people are posting/reviewing there