I am having hard time making a build for android for QGroundControl

The dev guide says, the project needs jdk11 to make it work, and also looking at the cmake dependencies.
I have jdk17 on my qt setup, because I couldn’t align jdk11 on my android setup. And when I asked in QT community, most of the people works on jdk17 as it works that way, and also with ndk26 version.

Now, I am not able to build Qgroundcontrol, if somebody has built it in QT 6.6.3 from github, please help me configure it.
Please help me with the dependencies require or how you have configured android dev inside qt to make it work to be able to run it for android. Thankyou so much!!

No use if others use JDK17 on QT.
The developer guide states to use JDK11 (some elements of JDK11 are missing in later versions of JDK and hence QGC won’t build correctly).

From my own experience I can tell you that JDK11 and NDK19 or NDK21 work best.

Whilst I’m aware that current instructions state to use QT6.6.3, I’m also aware that custom build example and Android are little behind in current development and upgrade changes that have recently occurred.
Been informed just a week ago that someone couldn’t build the Android version using QT 6.6.3 but build worked fine using the previously recommended version of QT5.15.2.