How to visualize the plane on the MissionPlanner MAP?

Hello Everyone ,

Does anyone please know how to resolve this issue ? I changed the ADS et SERIAL but it didn t work ?

Thank you

First update to ArduCopter 4.3.7.
ArduCopter 3.4 is too old!

It appears you’re using Plane 4.3.7. What are you trying to do? Is this the same question you posted twice previously?

In any case, the problem has exactly NOTHING to do with ADSB.

Mr @Mehdi here has posted this in 2 different Arducopter threads and a Mission Planner thread and he has Plane installed.

Mr @dkemxr , Thank you for your help ; but about mentioning that I posted twice the topic , many times , you have to know I am new here , it s not a mistake to post something twice , I am just trying to step up from this GPS issue

1 Like

all what I am trying to do make my plane appears on my DATA , GPS is giving leds every 1 seconde , I am still searchig for it

No posting twice, is not good. Posting twice is unpolite and rude.

Please explain your problem better, instead of explaining it badly multiple times.

In every message I posted I said Please , Hello , Thanks , since when was asking politly for a helping hand rude and polite ? and I said that I am new here . I hope you understand

And The issue I have is with the GPS : NO FIX . even if he is connected to the pixhawk .

GPS only gets a fix if the GPS signal is of good quality:

• clear sky view
  • no buildings or threes
  • No interference from USB 3.0 devices.
  • No GPS jamming devices.
  • Good weather.

No matter how polite the language, at least two of us have already asked you to stop repeatedly posting the same question, yet you did it again - THAT is rude.

You still have not answered the questions posed in the previous topic:
Is the GPS antenna outside (not in a building or under a roof) with a clear view of the sky?
What is the satellite count?

@Yuri_Rage I ve been quiet , but enough , Well First , I shared the topic twice before that anyone say to me I dont have to do it , that means I didn t know ( go back to see the hours I shared the topics and when I got the notice )

second if you are gonna keep pointing on that and avoiding the facts that I am here just to get some help , that is also rude .

and the GPS was Inside a building and under roof , with no clear view on the sky . and how can I know The satellite count ?

Grazie

By following what I told you in one of your several posts. You must be lost now with too many posted on the same topic. I would suggest you delete all of them.

If it’s under a roof, that is almost certainly the issue. It needs to be outside with a clear view of the sky.

Regarding satellite count, here’s the advice from one of your other topics:

If it’s the first time using that GPS, it may take some time to get the first signal. Put it outside with clear view of sky for 15 minutes and see if it picks up any satellites.

1 Like

Thank you all for your help