How to Use Mission Planner's MAVLink Commands to Send Information from Multiple Connected Devices via TCP Network?

I am using the Mission Planner ground station to control three drones (different devices connected to the PC via different transparent transmission links). I need to use Python and the PyMavlink library to simultaneously get the GPS positions of the three drones and send commands to control the servos of the drones. I am considering using the MAVLink option in Mission Planner to establish a TCP connection with the Python script, but the Python script can only get information from one drone. How can I get information from all three drones simultaneously?

It is based on how your drones are connected. If they are connected to separated serial ports then Mavlink Stream Mirror will only work with the actually selected drone.
If they connected via a single tcp/udp link, it will work.

• in the first case, you have to write a plugin in mission planner that collects information from all connected drones and forwards it to your Python script.