This file has been truncated. show original
# Here 3 Manual
## Here3 GPS Manual
The Here3 GPS is a high precision GNSS system that supports RTK mode, built with CAN protocol. It is also designed to be dust-proof and splash-proof up to a certain limit. Equipped with STM32F302 processor, the Here3 provides faster processing speed and better reliability.
The Here3 has built-in sensors including compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, and status LED. It runs on Chibios real-time operation system. Its open-source structure is ideally suited to developers who need specialized requirements on their navigation system.
1. Cost-efficient high precision and RTK supported GNSS chip \(base station needed for RTK\). Positioning accuracy down to centimetre-level in an ideal environment.
2. Brand new design with improved visibility on signal LEDs. Better dust and water resistance \(Not guaranteed to be water-proof under any situation due to the complexity of the operating environment\).
3. The high data rate, upgradeability, noise immunity, and real-time features benefited from CAN protocol
4. Equipped with STM32F302 high-performance processor in a real-time operating system. The framework developed by Hex provides additional stabilities. Supports future firmware updates.
5. Support from ground control software. Future updates will be available from Mission Planner.
6. Built-in a complete set of Inertial Measurement Unit \(compass, gyroscope, and accelerometer\), which satisfy advanced navigation needs.