I have searched for an answer - here, and via Google, but haven’t found an answer that gets things working.
All I want is to set up the aircraft with elevons:
- Hardware: v2.8;
- Firmware: Ardupilot v3.4.0;
- Mission Planner: 1.3.52;
Under ‘Initial setup’:
- The radio is calibrated and the ‘elevon’ tickbox is ticked;
- The options adjacent to the servo outputs on the Servo Output screen are greyed-out;
- The Servo Output screen shows the pitch /roll servos in the usual elevator/aileron rudder config, as does the ‘Failsafe’ screen;
- I’ve changed the Elevon parameters;
- I’ve changed the Servo parameters
I’m at the point where it is ‘change-on-change’ and sequential changes are cancelling out each other. Mechanically, the servos work perfectly but not as configured as an elevon aircraft.
Any assistance with resolving this would be very much appreciated - I need to escape the loop in which I seem to be stuck…
PS. If it helps, the current param file is attached.
param list.param (5.7 KB)