How to program one mission that the drone VTOL starts again and flies back after the payload has been removed

How do you program one mission that the drone VTOL starts again and flies back after the payload has been removed without other CGS in destination? Could the mission be done like this? >> to disarm before CONDITION_DELAY and after rearming,could be done with DO_SET_MODE commands, the first column >> DO_SET_MODE=92 to disarm and DO_SET_MODE=220 to arm ? well, the example of the photo is for copter; the takeoff and land commands would be different for VTOL

You’ve asked this question at least three times, and have been answered.
Feel free to try your proposal in sitl, but the mission ceases when disarmed. You need a companion computer at present.

Atico,

Is is possible to drop your payload as an my Emergency Response Drone? I use the OpenGrab EPM to deploy a First Aid kit with a passive chute tube. In this manner, I don’t need to land and end the mission.

1 Like

I asked at the same time here and in FB. Thanks for the reply. we will have to wait for new FW

thanks Greg, this option I knew it but that it would want to know if disarming it was possible to rearm in the same mission