How to operate a hexacopter drone

how to install firmware i am struggling it failing to download and send failed message. i am trying to spin the motors with rc transmitter and either with mission planner is falling to arm the motors.

may you assisit me maybe the connection setting are not correct. (T10J Futaba transsimitter, mission planner and apm hexacopter drone (Tarot steadii drone mixed parts) ) , futaba receiver R2008SB S-FHSS.

HOW TO LINK THE RC TO THE DRONE, HOW TO ASSIGN THE FUNCTION IN AUX MODE AND HOW TO SWITCH ON THE MOTORS

Hey quick question. Is your servo connector from the receiver going to the RC in on your Pixhawk? I’d check on my radio calibration screen to ensure that I’m getting signal sent to the Pixhawk.

But to arm is typically down and to the right on the throttle side gimbal.

You will find all the information you need on the Wiki pages starting here

oky thank you. servo connector is not connected from the receiver to the RC. I WILL TRY IT

what position of other switches from A to H. to set them on manual mode or auto.
stabilize

when i am arming the motors

THANK YOU I MANAGED, NOW I NEED ON HOW TO INSTALL FIRMWARE ON MISSION PLANNER, IT HAS THE ERROR,
failed to download new firmware system invalidoperationexception ,THE PORT IS CLOSED, AT SYSTEM IO, PORT SERIAL PORT DISCARDINBUFFER() AT MISSION PLANNER

Hi good Evening. How can i fix the motor. Where i can get the one Damaged for Repair. One of my motors is not working .

If there is any supplier for hexacopter you can contact me . On my Email benedictmutobaya@gmail.com .

Or to send any reference