How to insert a video stream into the Tower Android App ...?

I have built a hexacopter that has a 3DR radio link to transmit the Mavlink data to a GCS (for which I use the “Tower” app on my Android phone) and it works fine. The voice prompts from the Tower app are quite useful as they confirm which flight mode I have selected and the battery level.

I also have a video/still camera on board that sends the live view to a video receiver to another Android app called “Go FPV” and that works fine too. It allows me to see exactly what the video/still camera is seeing and enables me to position the copter for the best video or still photograph.

But, I haven’t figured out a way to use both signals (the Mavlink stream and the video stream) from the copter in a single Android app.

The Tower App has a black rectangle with “NO VIDEO AVAILABLE”, so it looks like it could accept and display a video feed. But, I have no idea how to get the video signal from my Video Rx into the Tower App. Can anyone here please give me some guidance or point me to where I might read how to get the video into the Tower App?

Or, suggest an alternate Android app that I could use that would enable me to get the voice status updates and to see the camera live view?