How to get rpm1 in osd

Its in the title. I see blheli rpm but cant seem to get rpm1 sent to the osd.

This is not possible with current fw. I have compiled a custom version to get rpm1 displayed in the OSD. Will make a PR.

1 Like

What board did you compile it for?

Oh and when you create the PR would you mind passing the github link here?

1 Like

CubeOrange, CuavV5 nano. I have it on AC4.3.2 atm.

hi @spova ,
for your reference AP_OSD: support for main rotor rpm by Ferruccio1984 · Pull Request #23711 · ArduPilot/ardupilot · GitHub

1 Like

I just watched your video of testing this. So cool. Thanks for adding it. I don’t know the ardupilot cadence at all but I hope this makes it to GA soon.

For those that don’t know check our this RPM1 in the OSD test. AC_4.5.0 SITL test OSD rpm - YouTube

1 Like

This is probably a dumb question but your pull was merged before 3.4.7 came out but I don’t see your changes in 3.4.7?

I’m Guessing that they have a testing schedule and 3.4.7 was already in testing maybe?

How can I tell what version this PR will make it in to or is already in?

Thanks,

Did you ever get any look or still waiting on the fix to get pushed to the main release

@Cameron_Kernaghan Cameron, unfortunately it was not merged until after 4.4 was forked. So it didn’t make it into the current beta which will hopefully be the released stable version in a month or two. So this change will be released with 4.5 which will take another 8-10 months before it is in a stable release. Sorry.

1 Like