Hovercraft Build

I have been thinking of building a RC hovercraft large enough to carry 10 scale vehicles inside. I have some ideas of how I want to do it and some parts in mind. I want to use four modified cordless 18v blowers for the lift. They are brushless variable speed motors so I assume I can connect them with standard RC ESCs. I was then going to use two ducted props at the back for main forward and backward propulsion. Then two small ducted props or possibly turbo fans that can rotate on the front corners. These will assist in propulsion and steer the craft. My biggest sticking point is how to connect and control everything the way I want. I am unsure weather or not a flight controller gyro could be used for the blower motors to help control level. It seems like that might not work or be necessary due to the minimal changes. I was thinking I could probably just use the flight controller to control the propulsion motors. Then connect the blower motors to aux output to be controlled by knob or slider on transmitter to adjust overall output for weight changes when it has a vehicle inside. Looking for any ideas / suggestions on any of it but mainly controller and configuration. Thank you for any help.

For propulsion and steering you could consider an Omni configuration with 4 thrusters/fans.
https://ardupilot.org/rover/docs/rover-motor-and-servo-connections.html